Big Bus Double Decker Sightseeing Tour Departs Daily from 5th & Market Streets
Operated by Philadelphia Trolley Works, the Big Bus Sightseeing Tours are offered 7 days per week with frequent departures from the Northeast Corner of 5th & Market streets. Climb aboard the Double Decker Big Bus and enjoy the history, cultural attractions, dining and shopping along the route. Hop on and off at any of our 27 stops or just sit back and enjoy the ride!
See the steps that Rocky climbed, Enjoy an authentic cheese steak or Philadelphia Soft pretzel, celebrate Ben Franklin's 300th birthday, retrace the steps of our founding fathers, visit America's first Zoo or shop along South Street.
See The Big Bus staff to have your ticket validated. Guests just ahow their ticket to reboard the bus.
Choose from the TODAY and TOMORROW PASS or 3 FULL DAY PASS to see the sights and tour the city. If only here for a short time choose the one day pass.
Free Courtesy Shuttle (9:00 am - 5 pm) available from Center City locations -
Courtesy Shuttle will also pick up at Airport and City Line Ave. Hotels.
To arrange for a pick-up call us at 215-389-8687.
The City Tour operates daily except Christmas and New Year’s. All tours subject to availability and are on a first come / first serve basis.
Trolleys and Big Bus Double Decker vehicles operate interchangeably on the tour. Your pass is good for either vehicle.
Tours depart from the northeast corner of 5th & Market Streets.
Summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day)- First Bus 9:30 AM Last Bus 6:00 PM
Fall/Spring- First Bus 9:30 AM Last Bus 5:00 PM
Winter- First Bus 10:00 AM Last Bus 4:00 PM
Where we take you!
Our Big Bus Sightseeing Tours take in all of Philadelphia's main sights. Take a look at our full list of stops below.
1. Independence Visitor Center- NE Corner of 5th & Market
2. Betsy Ross House
3. United States Mint/Ben Franklin's Grave
4. National Constitution Center
6. Reading Terminal Market/Convention Center Marriott/Macy's
7. City Hall/Love Park
8. Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter & Paul/Sister Cities
9. Barnes Foundation
10. Rodin Museum
11. Eastern State Penitentiary
12. Perelman Building of Philadelphia Art Museum
13. The Philadelphia Zoo
14. Please Touch Museum/ Memorial Hall/Fairmount Park
15. "Rocky Steps" Philadelphia Museum of Art East Entrance
16. Philadelphia Museum of Art- West Entrance
17. Franklin Institute/Logan Circle
18. Four Seasons Hotel
19. The Bellevue/Rittenhouse Square
20. Academy of Music/Broad Street
21. Antiques Row
22. South Street/Head House Square
23. Vietnam Veterans Memorial
24. Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing/Columbus Boulevard
25. Penn's Landing/Waterfront
26. Old City/Christ Church
27. Museum of American Jewish History
*All tours terminate at 5th & Market/Liberty Bell* Seating on a first come first serve basis* All tours weather permitting
SEARCH OUR SITE
TOURS & SERVICES
YOUR CART (EMPTY)
1350 Schuylkill Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19146
For Information on Trolleys, Big Bus & Motor Coaches Please Call:
Phone: 215-389-TOUR (8687)
Email: email@example.com for general info
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for charter or special information
For Horse Drawn Carriage Information
Please Call: Phone: 215-923-8516