Tours: NA World Convention Philadelphia 2013
Local Sightseeing Tours
Welcome to Philadelphia the city of Brotherly Love and Sisterly affection. Below you will find a range of tours that appeal to everyone. Visit the tour booth from August 27 through September 2, 2013. For more information to begin your exploratory journey of Philadelphia!
Each tour is customized to meet your needs and provide an exciting time; whether two hours, half or full day, you will leave your excursion feeling like an official Philadelphian!
Operating Tuesday, August 27 and Wednesday August 28, 2013
New York City Tour is also offered on Monday September 2, 2013
Due to popular requests we have added additional Friday, Saturday & Sunday Tours
- · Philadelphia By Land and Sea Saturday tour added
- · Lights, Camera, Action Friday Tour Added
- · Colonial homes, Carriages, and Dining
- · Franklins Footsteps Saturday Tour added
- · City by Night Saturday and Sunday added
- · Darker Side of Philadelphia Saturday tour added
- · Big Bus River to River tour Operates Everyday
- · Combination tours – Ride the Ducks and Big Bus River to River Operates everyday
- · Shopper Delight: Philadelphia Premium Outlets and King of Prussia Mall
- Friday and Saturday added
- · Longwood Gardens
- · Philadelphia African American History Tour Saturday added
- · New York City Tour Friday added
Please click on link for individual tour descriptions.
Tickets may be purchased on-line.
Please keep a copy of your tour voucher and present to board tour.
SEARCH OUR SITE
TOURS & SERVICES
YOUR CART (EMPTY)
1350 Schuylkill Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19146
For Information on Trolleys, Big Bus & Motor Coaches Please Call:
Phone: 215-389-TOUR (8687)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for general info
Email: email@example.com for charter or special information
For Horse Drawn Carriage Information
Please Call: Phone: 215-923-8516