Philadelphia Trolley Works Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Trolley Tour
Step aboard one of our signature burgundy and green Victorian-style "open-air" trolleys. Enjoy the view as the past meets the present through the colorful narrative of our experienced tour guides. Trolley tours have frequent departures from the North East Corner of 5th and Market Streets. Our knowledgeable staff will enlighten and entertain you with humorous stories and fascinating facts about Philadelphia’s famous sights and attractions. Purchase your Today and Tomorrow or 3 Full Day Pass on-line, on board the trolley or from one of our many ticket agents.
Your TODAY and TOMORROW PASS or 3 FULL DAY Pass will give you the freedom of unlimited hop on-and-off privileges between at any of our 27 stops throughout the day. If only here for a brief stay you can opt for the one day pass.
Free Courtesy Shuttle (9:00 am - 5:00 pm) available from Center City, Airport, and City Line locations - To arrange for a pick-up call us at 215-389-8687.
See trolley staff to have your ticket validated.
The City Tour operates daily except Christmas and New Year’s. All tours subject to availability and are on a first come / first serve basis.
Trolleys and Big Bus Double Decker vehicles operate interchangeably on the tour. Your pass is good for either vehicle.
The tour departs from the northeast corner of 5th & Market Streets.
April – November
Tours Depart Daily from 9:30 am – 5:00 pm weekdays, 6:00 pm weekends (July-August)
December – March
Tours Depart Daily from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm ours:
Where we take you!
Our Trolley Tours take in all of Philadelphia's main sights. Take a look at our full list of stops below.
1. Independence Visitor Center- NE Corner of 5th & Market
2. Betsy Ross House
3. United States Mint/Ben Franklin's Grave
4. National Constitution Center
6. Reading Terminal Market/Convention Center Marriott/Macy's
7. City Hall/Love Park
8. Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter & Paul/Sister Cities
9. Barnes Foundation
10. Rodin Museum
11. Eastern State Penitentiary
12. Perelman Building of Philadelphia Art Museum
13. The Philadelphia Zoo
14. Please Touch Museum/ Memorial Hall/Fairmount Park
15. "Rocky Steps" Philadelphia Museum of Art East Entrance
16. Philadelphia Museum of Art- West Entrance
17. Franklin Institute/Logan Circle
18. Embassy Suites Hotel
19. The Bellevue/Rittenhouse Square
20. Academy of Music/Broad Street
21. Antiques Row
22. South Street/Head House Square
23. Vietnam Veterans Memorial
24. Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing/Columbus Boulevard/Spruce Street Harbor Park
25. Penn's Landing/Waterfront
26. Old City/Christ Church
27. Museum of American Jewish History
*All tours terminate at 5th & Market/Liberty Bell* Seating on a first come first serve basis* All tours weather permitting