Hop aboard our classic Victorian trolley to experience the holiday lights in style. Our 90 minute Christmas Light tour takes you to all the best sites for viewing the holiday lights. We are the city of Brotherly Love, and a city of neighborhoods, that celebrate the holidays with unique light displays. Sing along to seasonal favorites while enjoying a beverage of your choice. Holiday Lights Tour in Philly is perfect for family, friends, holiday parties, & corporate events.
Featured sites/neighborhoods include:
- Smedley Street, where you can get out & stretch your legs
- Miracle on 13th St. (beginning November 26th)
- Christmas Village/Love Park
- City Hall & Dilworth Plaza
- Comcast Building
- Washington Square
- Franklin Square
Things to know before booking:
- Weekend bookings within 48 hours must be by agent. Please call 215-389-8687.
- Group size 24 max (Call for larger groups).
- If your desired time slot is not available, please call 215-389-8687.
- BYOB: Beer/Wine only (No liquor). Please drink responsibly remove all trash.
- Possible Pickup locations:
- South Philadelphia BJ’s Parking Lot closest to PetSmart (2300 W. Oregon Avenue).
- 12th and Filbert Streets across from Maggiano’s Restaurant
- South Philadelphia Areas. Closest major street, parking area, or intersection. No small/side streets. There must be a safe loading zone subject to approval by PTW.
- Masks may be required.
- Cancellations initiated by the client will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booking value.
- Please note: Miracle on 13th St. will not be on display on November 24th and will be inaccessible on November 25th. Broad Street will be used as an alternate for this section of the route on these days. The site will be fully open beginning November 26th.